Heaven Solutions is looking for a full-time Automation Tester. Our new colleague will work on next-generation of digital dentistry and X-Ray products that are not yet on the market, have the hands-on innovative hardware, equipment and software.
- 1+ years of experience in testing or development using Python and Behave;
- Experience in developing and maintaining test cases;
- Experience testing web service and technologies (e.g. REST and JSON, XML, HTTP, Web Server, etc.);
- Ability to analyze business requirements quickly and identify all possible scenarios to be validated;
- Great ability to work independently;
- General IT knowledge (understand concepts such as software version, kits, updates, server, client, virtual machines, configuration files, UI controls, dependencies, etc);
- Eager working with new/upcoming technology;
- Ability and will to acquire new knowledge in cutting edge digital dentistry software and hardware;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English while German is a plus;
- Availability to travel on site for more months, in Germany, Frankfurt area (3–6 months).
- Evaluate, plan, design, develop and execute automation tests for new applications, products and/or enhancements to existing applications
- Unit testing, load testing, smoke testing and performance testing
- Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review
- Experience with Agile practices and implementing automation in agile process with sprint synchronization
- Ensure High Quality in all deliverable: software, test cases, bug cases, automation plans, and documented results.
What we facilitate:
- Challenging projects from which you can develop professional skills
- Attractive compensation package that can reflect your involvement, desire to improve and willingness to contribute to our business
- Language courses to improve German
- Business traveling perks
- Meal tickets
- Welcomed by an enthusiastic, supportive team and open to new ideas
Sharing the same vision counts in strengthening our team and performances. Therefore our values are:
- Open and direct communication
- Trust among us
- Kaizen so as to continuously improve ourselves and together, to deliver value as a team!
Come and meet us!
Our offices are in Copou, near “La Placinte”, Str. Vasile Pogor, nr. 6.
Take this challenge and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details call: (004) 0737 80 30 30