What will you do?
The service described here supports the following objectives of the client
- Create architectural concepts for IT systems in the project context (such as database design, Interface descriptions) according to the standards of the Process Library and Reference Architecture.
- Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as elaboration and evaluation of options to solve problems according to best practices and customer situation.
- Advise the client on the technical architecture of IT systems as well as their further development.
- Advise the client on the further development and risk mitigation regarding technical architecture strategy and the implementation.
- Show improvement possibilities of the existing technical architecture.
- Coordination of technical implementation options with the client.
- Assessing technical risks and documenting them.
- Documentation of the technical components.
- Fixing errors from the test phases in the applications / components.
- Performing component tests, module tests, module group tests.
- Create delivery packages for the relevant applications.
- Setting up development environments.
Why you are a good fit?
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client.
- You are .NET / C # (expert).
- You have experience with relational databases (eg Oracle, MS SQL Server).
- You have analytical and conceptual skills.
- Know how to work with ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2017, NuGet, ReSharper, Git.
- SQL Server (SSRS, SSIS) LINQ,Unit testing;C # latest
- Have been involved in continuous deployment / integration
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- You have the flexibility to travel to our customers offices for as long as the project requires.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in an open-minded and enthusiastic team;
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.
Come and meet us!
Our offices are in Copou, Str. Vasile Pogor, nr. 6.
Take this challenge and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For details call: (004) 0737 80 30 30