What will you do?
- Create test scenarios and test cases for automated tests;
- Create, support and execute service tests, module tests, performance tests and GUI tests;
- Advice on design implementation, test and deployment;
- Report risks and problems to the technical architects and project management;
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function;
- Be part of an Agile – Scrum Team;
- Apply what you know now and learn more, by being involved in all stages of development (from the architecture to the implementation);
- Join a hands-on innovative experience within a proven highly skilled and challenging team;
Why are you a good fit?
- You have 2–3 years of experience in the field of test automation;
- You have experience with SpecFlow and C#;
- You have knowledge of common test automation tools like Postman, Selenium WebDriver, SoapUI, ReadyAPI, HP QC;
- You have experience in integrating automated tests execution in CI/CD pipelines such as Teamcity or Gitlab CI;
- You have hands-on experience in the field of .NET, Azure, MS SQL Server;
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client;
- You like open and transparent communication and flat organization;
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve;
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus;
- You have the flexibility to travel to our customer’s offices from Europe if the project requires it;
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cucumber or other BDD test frameworks;
- Hands-on experience with any of test frameworks: Ranorex, TestComplete or Katalon
What do we offer?
- Full remote work;
- Working in a young, open-minded and enthusiastic team;
- Working on next-generation products that are not yet on the market, have hands-on innovative hardware, equipment and software.
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.