What will you do?
The provision of services is predominantly carried out within the framework of agile process models(e.g., SCRUM).
According to the procedure given in the agile team, the Task distribution processes (e.g., pull tasks according to competence and in coordination with the team) and using the appropriate professional communication tools (e.g., JIRA).
- Create architectural concepts for IT systems in the project context (such as database design, Interface descriptions) according to the standards of the Process Library and Reference Architecture.
- Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as elaboration and evaluation of options to solve problems according to best practices and customer situation.
- Advise the client on the technical architecture of IT systems as well as their further development.
- Advise the client on the further development and risk mitigation regarding technical architecture strategy and the implementation.
- Show improvement possibilities of the existing technical architecture.
- Coordination of technical implementation options with the client.
- Assessing technical risks and documenting them.
- Documentation of the technical components.
- Fixing errors from the test phases in the applications / components.
- Performing component tests, module tests, module group tests.
- Create delivery packages for the relevant applications.
- Setting up development environments.
- Monitoring and analysis of ETL routes and performance optimization.
- Continuous integration.
- Continuous delivery.
Why you are a good fit?
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client.
- At least 5 years of proven project experience in optimizing existing database queries and existing database architectures in terms of massively parallel queries.
- At least 5 years of proven project experience in SQL development.
- At least 5 years verifiable project experience with database connection (Oracle, MS SQL-Server).
- At least 5 years of proven project experience in C #.
- Expert in using GIT.
- Experience with Resharper.
- Experience with cloud environments.
- Required certificates:
- MCSD: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer
- MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- MTA: Microsoft Technology Associate.
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- You have the flexibility to travel to our customers offices for as long as the project requires.
What do we offer?
- The chance to work in an open-minded and enthusiastic team;
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.
Come and meet us!
Our offices are in Copou, near “La Placinte”, Str. Vasile Pogor, nr. 6.
Take this challenge and send your CV at email@example.com.