What will you do?
- Develop and maintain CI/CD Pipelines;
- Deploy medium/large applications using Google Cloud and AWS services;
- Actively participate in the technical solutions of the new and existing projects;
- Develop and maintain deployment scripts, docker images;
- Implement security tools and keep all services up to date;
- Create and maintain documentation for existing systems;
- Collaborate with other technical team members to design, implement, quickly troubleshoot and resolve any critical issues;
- Help the other team members to adopt new technologies;
- Analyzing, executing, and streamlining DevOps practices;
Why are you a good fit?
- You have experience with CI/CD tools like Cloudbees or Jenkins;
- You have experience with GCP, Azure, or AWS;
- You have good knowledge about modern IT-Architecture;
- You have good knowledge about development toolchain: Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket), Artifactory, Sonarqube, Jama (optional)
- You have strong knowledge of Docker and containerization concepts;
- You have strong knowledge of databases like MySQL;
- You have experience with proxy servers like HAProxy, Nginx;
- You have strong knowledge of a programming/programming language (Bash, Python);
- You have knowledge of networking concepts;
- You have good Linux knowledge;
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus;
What do we offer?
- Working in a young, open-minded, and enthusiastic team;
- Work on next-generation products that are not yet on the market have the hands-on innovative hardware, equipment, and software;
- Continuous development;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.
Come and meet us!
Our office is on Sfantul Petru Movila Street, Nr 42, Iasi.
Take this challenge and send your CV at email@example.com.