What will you do?
- Be part of an Agile – Scrum Team.
- Develop and maintain an in-house traveling application that uses on the backend a custom framework based on NodeJS, MySQL and for the frontend framework uses Angular 6.
- Take care of ongoing releases and future product evolutions.
- Apply what you know now and learn more, by being involved in all stages of development (from the architecture to the implementation).
Why you are a good fit?
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client.
- You prefer informal working environment, with high level of autonomy.
- You like open and transparent communication, and flat organization.
- You are familiar and want to improve your skills in Angular, .Net, Java, React, SASS, CSS (Bootstrap, Material).
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- You have the flexibility to travel to our customers offices from Europe, if the project will require.
Come and meet us!
Our offices are in Copou, near “La Placinte”, Str. Vasile Pogor, nr. 6.
Take this challenge and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.