Heaven Solutions participated in the academic event STARTUP EUROPE COMES TO UNIVERSITIES.
The purpose of the event was to encourage students in making entrepreneurship a valid and respected career choice, use their enthusiasm and ideas in creating their own start-ups.
We told the story about the lessons learned the hard way in a start-up evolution and growth but also about the thrill and drive while working with a passionate team.
We’ve worked hard, had ups and downs, embraced change and succeeded!
So to help all future entrepreneurs, we shared some valuable lessons we’ve learned along the way:
- Make sure your market size is large enough;
- Hit the right timing;
- Choose wisely the Co-founders and Go to Market strategy;
- Senior professionals are not always good leaders;
- Don’t be afraid to risk;
- Don’t undervalue internal communication;
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” Winston Churchill
In conclusion, seize the moment and start your idea!