What will you do?
- Learn how to create test scenarios and test cases for automated tests;
- Learn how to investigate errors in software and report in a Bug Tracking tools;
- Follow the reported bugs evolution until they are fixed and make the final verification;
- Install, update and keep track of software version;
- Follow the internal procedures during the project life cycle;
- Propose improvements to the existing software and brainstorm for new product ideas;
Why are you a good fit?
- You are studying Computer Science or Information Technology, ETTI, etc.
- You have will and ability to acquire new knowledge;
- You enjoy working with new/upcoming technology;
- You have general IT skills;
- You are a team player, have attention to details and good communication skills;
- You have the ability to focus and achieve a goal;
- You have advanced level of written and spoken English;
What do we offer?
- Our work environment allows you to strengthen your knowledge by constantly practicing;
- Don’t worry, the team will lend you a hand anytime while firmly determine you to find your own style of working that best contributes to the business;
- You’ll come across a flexible work environment, relaxed but very agile, prone to new challenges;
- We have the most comfortable shoes to wear. No shoes really!
We share the same vision:
- If we didn’t, then we won’t be able to work as a team;
- It’s important to have the same goal and understand each other to better help our team;
- We carry our values everywhere: We do communicate openly and directly to establish trust among us. We also want to continuously improve ourselves and together, to deliver value as a team.
Come and meet us!
Our office is on Sfantul Petru Movila Street, Nr 42, Iasi.
Take this challenge and send your CV at email@example.com.