What will you do?
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices;
- Creating web layout/user interfaces by using a modern JS framework or standard HTML/CSS;
- Developing different back-end services using a multi-tenant architecture approach;
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases;
- Create different concepts for IT systems in the project context (such as database design, interface descriptions) according to the standards of the Reference Architecture;
- Analysis of problems in the mentioned context as well as elaboration and evaluation of options to solve problems according to best practices and customer situation;
- Advise the client on the further development and risk mitigation regarding technical architecture strategy and the implementation;
- Show improvement possibilities of the existing technical architecture;
- Coordination of technical implementation options with the client;
- Assessing technical risks and documenting them;
- Creating documentation for technical components;
- Fixing errors from the test phases in the applications/component;
- Performing unit tests, component tests, module tests;
- Create delivery packages for the relevant applications;
- Setting up development environments;
Why are you a good fit?
- You have 2+ years of experience in software engineering, algorithm design or systems development;
- Backend – Good grasp of algorithms, design patterns, and data structures;
- You have a very good experience with Java 8+, Java EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Primefaces, JSF, Hibernate, JMS, JPA, Kafka;
- You have an excellent understanding of the REST Protocol and RESTful Services;
- You have experience with CI/CD, Docker, Maven, and Kubernetes;
- You have experience working with relational: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB;
- You prefer working with a high level of autonomy;
- You like open and transparent communication and flat organization;
- You like to work in direct collaboration with the client;
- You are a self-learner, motivated to continuously improve;
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus;
What do we offer?
- Continuous development;
- Full remote work;
- Training and certifications;
- Language courses;
- Team buildings and various incentives.
Come and meet us!
Our office is on Sfantul Petru Movila Street, Nr 42, Iasi.
Take this challenge and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.